image
Congratulations
You are eligible for "Care 360 One Month Trial Plan”

Deal of the day

Kapiva

Kapiva Akrti Green Tea

Weight

Qty

Max of 5 products can be purchased at a time

icon
icon
Check your delivery time

COD and online payment available

Express Delivery

7 day return

100% authentic products

332 people bought

Kapiva Akrti Green Tea

You Save ₹ 60.00

₹ 339.00
₹ 399.00
Buy Now
Only 5 products can be addded to cart.

Product Details

Description
Features
Specification
Package Content
Directions for use
Do's and donts
Manufacturer Details
    Kapiva Akrti Green Tea - 20 Tea Bags. Manage Weight with Garcinia Cambogia and 6 Ayurvedic Herbs. Our green tea helps shape up your weight goals to maintain a healthy weight. It contains high-quality handpicked leaves from Assam infused with 7 Ayurvedic herbs such as Garcinia Cambogia, Lemongrass, Coleus and others. The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour. The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health. They aid metabolism and curb appetite thereby supporting weight management. Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. The healing properties of 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices have a healthy effect on your weight. Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of hydroxy citric acid (HCA). It helps suppress appetite. These wholesome leaves are packaged in pyramid bags that offer a larger volume for the leaves to unfurl and ooze an enriching aroma and flavor. Akrti is a composition of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as garcinia cambogia, lemongrass, coleus and cinnamon that help you maintain a healthy weight. Lemongrass is a natural diuretic that helps reduce the body's excess water weight. Further, herbs such as coleus and cinnamon release fat from fat cells and help lower cholesterol respectively. The whole leaves infused with herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavor that uplifts your tea drinking experience. Daily, 2 cups of our Akrti green tea will help you have a healthy weight.
  • Akrti is a composition of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits.
  • It contains 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as garcinia cambogia, lemongrass, coleus and cinnamon that help you maintain a healthy weight.
  • The whole leaves infused with herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
  • The healing properties of 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices have a healthy effect on your weight. Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
  • The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
  • The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health.
  • Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest.
  • Weight: 40Grams
  • Item Weight: 40 Grams
  • Tea
    Weight: 40 Grams
  • Boil 180ml water and let it cool 1 minute to 90C
  • Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag
  • Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes
  • Remove the tea bag and serve hot
  • Note: A Single whole leaf tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
    Do's
  • Store in cool and dry place.
  • Check if the seal is intact before use.
  • Keep the lid/packet always closed.
  • Keep away from direct sunlight.
  • Don'ts
  • Do not use it if the package is open, puffed, or damaged.
  • Name of Manufacturer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Address of Manufacturer: A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
  • Country of Origin(in case of import): India
  • Packer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Importer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Support Information:
    • Phone no: 1800-274-2575
    • Email: info@kapiva.in

Kindly check our Terms & Condition, Privacy, Return and Shipping policy.

    Kapiva Akrti Green Tea - 20 Tea Bags. Manage Weight with Garcinia Cambogia and 6 Ayurvedic Herbs. Our green tea helps shape up your weight goals to maintain a healthy weight. It contains high-quality handpicked leaves from Assam infused with 7 Ayurvedic herbs such as Garcinia Cambogia, Lemongrass, Coleus and others. The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour. The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health. They aid metabolism and curb appetite thereby supporting weight management. Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. The healing properties of 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices have a healthy effect on your weight. Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of hydroxy citric acid (HCA). It helps suppress appetite. These wholesome leaves are packaged in pyramid bags that offer a larger volume for the leaves to unfurl and ooze an enriching aroma and flavor. Akrti is a composition of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as garcinia cambogia, lemongrass, coleus and cinnamon that help you maintain a healthy weight. Lemongrass is a natural diuretic that helps reduce the body's excess water weight. Further, herbs such as coleus and cinnamon release fat from fat cells and help lower cholesterol respectively. The whole leaves infused with herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavor that uplifts your tea drinking experience. Daily, 2 cups of our Akrti green tea will help you have a healthy weight.

  • Akrti is a composition of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits.
  • It contains 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as garcinia cambogia, lemongrass, coleus and cinnamon that help you maintain a healthy weight.
  • The whole leaves infused with herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
  • The healing properties of 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices have a healthy effect on your weight. Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
  • The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
  • The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health.
  • Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest.

  • Weight: 40Grams
  • Item Weight: 40 Grams
  • Tea

    Weight: 40 Grams

  • Boil 180ml water and let it cool 1 minute to 90C
  • Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag
  • Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes
  • Remove the tea bag and serve hot
  • Note: A Single whole leaf tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.

    Do's
  • Store in cool and dry place.
  • Check if the seal is intact before use.
  • Keep the lid/packet always closed.
  • Keep away from direct sunlight.
  • Don'ts
  • Do not use it if the package is open, puffed, or damaged.

  • Name of Manufacturer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Address of Manufacturer: A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
  • Country of Origin(in case of import): India
  • Packer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Importer: Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
  • Support Information:
    • Phone no: 1800-274-2575
    • Email: info@kapiva.in

Kindly check our Terms & Condition, Privacy, Return and Shipping policy.

Reviews by people like you

We challenged our community to give our liners a go – many were very pleasantly surprised:

4.5 / 5 (6 Reviews)

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
50%
(3)
50%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
David
Impressive

The taste is very smooth and the aroma of ingredients is so well. So much healthy thing in one tea bag, that's cool.

J
John
Perfect product

One of the best green tea’s ever consumed.I feel active and refreshed whenever I consume Kapiva’s green tea. This isn’t like other green tea brands as it has unique flavour.If you are someone who is looking out to purchase green tea dips, I highly suggest Kapiva’s green tea dips!!

A
Anthony
Best one in the market

I think it feels great after having the tea, felt fresh and i think my skin is getting clear too! And its good for metabolism too! Great product Kapiva!

P
Pushpa
Extraordinary

The Green Tea tastes very natural and the aroma of ingredients as well as the packaging is beautiful. Also, each tea bags can be used twice and keeps you fresh and energetic all day long.

A
Asif
Healthy

I am using this product for more than 15 days and I start observing a little bit difference in my weight.

Explore our range

Health Devices

Certified devices that can smartly track your health vitals.

Shop Devices

Lab Tests

NABH/NABL certified lab tests from the comfort of your home.

Shop Tests

Medicines

Enjoy upto 25% OFF on all your medicine orders.

Shop Medicines

Wellness

Shop from the wide range of Health and Wellness products

Shop Wellness

Health Plans

Your partner in Chronic Disease management is here.

Shop Programs