image
Congratulations
You are eligible for "Care 360 One Month Trial Plan”

Health and Wellness

Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea

Regulate Blood Sugar

*inclusive of all taxes

Weight

Max of 5 products can be purchased at a time

icon
Save Extra with 2 more offers
Get flat 15% on all orders. | HAPPY

HAPPY

Get flat 17% on first time purchase. | WELCOME

WELCOME

Use Special Code

Healthy20

Code Copied

a
Use Special Code

HEALTHY20

Code Copied

    • Madhu Tula is a composition of 16% green tea leaves and 84% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 13 Ayurvedic herbs such as fenugreek, jamun seeds, gymnema sylvestre, cinnamon and others.
    • The healthy properties of each herb helps maintain optimum blood sugar levels. Jamun seeds help enhance insulin activity and fenugreek lowers the absorption of sugar in the body. 
    • The Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
    • Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. These bags contain tea that is fresh, aromatic and healthier than regular tea bags.
    • Country of Origin- India
    • Name of Manufacturer- Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
    • Address of Manufacturer- A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
    • Best Before- 12 months

Kindly check our Terms & Condition, Privacy, Return and Shipping policy.

Only 5 products can be addded to cart.


Ratings & Reviews

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Recommended products